Wednesday 26 February 2014

The Fault In Our Stars.


This is the Trailer of the upcoming movie The Fault In Our Stars, which is a book from the bestseller John Green. The book is a bestseller, I've read it myself and it's one hell of an emotional novel. The book and the movie basically exploded in the media world, and became viral.

The book is about this 16 year old girl named Hazel Grace, Hazel has cancer. She goes to a support group for children living with cancer because her mom makes her go. There she meets Augustus Waters, and she falls madly in love with him. Not gonna spoil too much of the story this is a book you really have to read by yourself. And trust me it is not what it looks like.

A part of the book takes place in Amsterdam, John wrote that part when he lived in Amsterdam for 3 months. Which meant the crew had to come to Amsterdam which meant I could maaayybeeeee meet this amazing writer. Oh what a pleasure living in Amsterdam.

Yes that is actually John Green with me in a picture. oh myyyy.
So yeah that's sort of what happened, I good friend of mine found out where they would be filming and she and I visited the set and actually were aloud to stay on the set while shooting. I've never experienced something this intense and much fun. The scene was shot with Ansel Elgort, who plays Augustus, and Shailene Woodley , who plays Hazel. And as soon as they stopped shooting and the actors got a little break from filming I could hear Ansel singing "and I, I will always love youuuuuuuu" out loud which was amazing haha.


I am looking forward to the movie which comes out the 5th of June in Amsterdam and the 6th in America. I recommend the book, it is honestly written so well. And the story is just very touching, it makes you hate but love John Green for writing it. And if you want to know what I mean by saying that you gotta read it...





3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous you met John!!!
    I can't wait for the movie, i will cry my eyes out and it will probably be my dead, but whatever!
    I loved reading it Imane, keep it up! I will follow your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Imane,

    Loved your blog.. keep on blogging even after your school assignment!
    SOooo cool that you met John and went on set.. the next time you have found yourself on a set of a movie you can contact your old classmate and be like YoTais whatup wanna come with ;P

    any ways keep it up I will follow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thanks Tais, I will definitely contact you next time! hahah thanks so much for the feedback I am actually really enjoying blogging more then I thought I would :D

      Delete