Sunday 6 April 2014

Being on a(nother) movie set.

Last weekend I was for the second time in my entire life on a movie set, for people who have read my blog since the beginning will know when my first time on a set was.

This time it wasn't too look but to actually be in the movie. Nothing special though, I was just a random girl dancing in the club. But I enjoy just being on a set and seeing the crew build up everything for a scene then break it all down and build it up again differently for another scene, or the same scene but another shot. All the building up and breaking down took a lot of time. So we had to wait a lot which some other actors didn't like, but I didn't mind. I was so fascinated by how it all went. The crew were all young people around my age and it was all so professional. People like them make me happy, they make my realize that you can achieve a lot on a young age if you have the passion and just go for what you want to do.

This was the set (while building up).


Like Deniz AlkaƧ
Deniz turned 19 today, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENIZ!! He is a producer, and he has his own company called Bruut.tv. He is someone I look up to, I'm still figuring out what I want to do with my life. but it will definitely be something in the media. Meeting him on set was very inspiring for the people who have read my About me on my blog know meeting people I look up to a lot is my favorite thing to do. So that was very inspiring.

back to the set.
On set we had to do scene's over and over again, and wait a lot. We got food, which was okay! We had to play dancing people in a club in Salou in Spain.


This was what I was wearing.




















The movie is dutch, it is called "Mooiboys" like I mentioned in my last blogpost. It is a dutch movie made for film festivals.

There will be an exclusive premiere which I got invited for since I was in it, and I'm super excited to see what it will look like when it is all done.

Experiences like this make me excited for the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment