Thursday 17 April 2014

My last blogpost... or not?

If you've read my about you probably knew I started blogging for journalism, which means I started my blog for school. Today is the last time I have to blog for school. So we are done blogging. A lot of my classmates are going to stop as soon as they can.

Should I stop?

nahhhh, I've created to much love for blogging, this is my new way of expressing. Just like my diary was when I was 11, this blog is my diary now.

I would like to thank my journalism Teacher for all the blogging lessons, I'm kind of sad they are over. She teached me a lot about blogging, and I can still call her if I have any questions. I'm going to keep blogging, and I hope I will get better and better.

This may sound as a total nerd, but school is my favorite thing at the moment. It is forcing me doing things I love to do but never had the confidence to do by myself, I can feel myself changing, in a good way. I'm ready for some good change.

I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy making it!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you keep blogging, even you're lesson for school is done! I'm happy to hear that, cause I like reading your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you dear! glad to hear you enjoy reading all my randomness :')

      Delete